But it was hot, I was in a rush and I didn't pay attention to detail as I usually would.
The boys wanted to be in the pool, the baby wanted to be out of the sun, everyone else wanted a cold beer. I forced them all to grab a child and STAND STILL just for a minute.
Ready? Set the timer, run to camera, press button, run back into position. Done.
This is the result.
My perfect family photo isn't quite so perfect because:
- It's mainly floor
- I was wearing my skirt hitched up to my neck as a dress
- None of us have the right child
- The baby can't see
- One boy has a pair of shorts on his head
- My poor boy has nothing on his bottom (modesty protected with yellow paint *ahem*)
- My brother appears to be busking
Join in The Gallery at the wonderfully varied Sticky Fingers blog.