Tuesday 10 July 2012

The heartbreak and the joy of SATC

*girly post alert*                     *girly post alert*                        *girly post alert*

I was always an Aidan kind of girl. Big does nothing for me. I love Carrie the most when she's with Aidan.



The best thing about a night in alone is being able to watch old DVDs of Sex and the City. For the last few weeks I've been back onto SATC, my faithful companion for roughly the last 13 years. It began during one of the best times in my life, when I spent my whole time with a small group of very close friends. Whenever I watch it, it takes me back there.

No matter how old I get, I still love Season 4 the most. Mainly because it's the second time Carrie breaks Aidan's heart and it's the most painful.

Because with pain comes joy. To suffer pain you need to have had some joy first, Aidan and Carrie joy. And I always love an unhappy ending.

This clip kills me every time. Watch it and see for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5LP85uElbw&feature=related


No comments:

Post a Comment