Wednesday 20 February 2013

The Gallery - Boys

A group of boys, born within a month of each other, bound by their mother’s need for coffee, counselling and company. Products of the NCT ante-natal production line.
Almost 5 years on, the boys are as close as ever. More like brothers than friends, they play, they argue, they fight and they sit in silence together.
And the mums still mainly just chat.
But no matter what I do  and no matter how many I take (I have hundreds) they will never EVER pose for a sensible photograph.


This post is part of The Gallery, view the Sticky Fingers Blog to see more

12 comments:

  1. That is really lovely that you all met and are still friends after 5 years. And I know what you mean about boys and sensible photos. Never happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely. And haha yes always a thumb or a tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's lovely.

    And, just as a glimpse into the future.... B's best man was someone he "met" at ante-natal classes. They've known each other since before they were born and they still get on like a house on fire.

    I got some good photos of them both at the wedding too! No tongues in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got an email alert from 'Plan B' and almost jumped out of my chair!! That warms my cockles knowing that.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless them! It's a cute photo for that reason. It's the same with taking a pic of my own three kids - impossible to get all of them facing the camera AND being sensible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love photos like that though and it will be lovely for them to look back on too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you for coffee & chat tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely photo, so much nicer than a posed one where they are all looking at the camera and looking as if they're well behaved. As if!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just realised this is at Slimbridge.The saviour of the under 4ever

    ReplyDelete