Sunday 17 June 2012

Lusting after coffee

I have fallen in love with this machine. I don't do the lottery but if I did, I'd buy one of these.






I have no desire for a flash car, or a mock-tudor mansion, or even an Olympic-sized swimming pool. I don't really need a big villa on the Costas.

But I do like decent coffee every day, so I'd buy one of these and occasionally treat myself to hiring a barista to operate it.

Happy Days.

I blame http://www.ravecoffee.co.uk/  @ravecoffee .

See this and more here http://www.sanremouk.com/index8b8a.html?lang=2&page=7&product=4

1 comment:

  1. As Blog Master for RAVE Coffee, Somehow I feel that an apology should be forthcoming for the longing that has been placed in your heart. Yet oddly enough, All that can be felt is a sense of relief that I, or we, are not alone in the "love at first sight" scenario that overcame when eyes fell on this Italian beauty.

    Buck up little girl. You have your prince and your family, Your country of birth is just around the corner (I do live in Newport, if that can count as Wales) and this machine is just a couple of thousand pieces of official legal tender paper away from being in your kitchen).

    In the meantime, as you fall asleep each night.. make strange little 'whooshing' noises with your mouth and dream of steaming milk and large cups of aromatic coffee. (Ignore the looks from your Prince.. he will not understand.)

    Welcome to our world.

    ReplyDelete