Wednesday 15 August 2012

Skincare wet dream

I'm not what you'd call high maintenance when it comes to my appearance. My hair mostly does itself and I only wear makeup on nights out. But behind the I-don't-care-how-I-look facade, hides a girl who's a sucker for a good face cream.

I have a cream for everything. If it promises to reduce the bags or iron out the wrinkles, I'm there.

I am a skincare marketing wet dream.

So when a friend offered me the chance to test and review a new British made skincare range (just as I was running low on Dermalogica supplies), I jumped at the chance.

I've got my samples and I've started using. Over the next few Weeks I'll review each product and let you know how I'm getting on.

I'm stress testing them on a no-time-to-fart lifestyle. After rugby, on a 5.30am wake up call and with a hangover.

The products are from Devon, take a look at www.renskincare.com on twitter @RENskincare

Here's my box of tricks. EXCITED! 


No comments:

Post a Comment